Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Such a Bum!!

You know what they say, the best laid plans........
Okay, so I only got M2's hair washed and put into ponytails this past weekend. M1's cornrows are pretty fuzzy at this point, but it's going to have to do what it do until I get to it. I had a family emergency on Friday, and spent alot of time at the hospital so I did good to get anything done. I HAD to do M2, because it had gotten to "what's that smell " stage. I put her hair in a cute ponytail style that will get me through this week and I will braid this weekend. I will get M1 done this weekend, I don't know how I will style it though.

Now that I think about it, I am really spreading myself thin with these children's hair. M1 might be in for a trip to the braid salon. It would so help me if I didn't have to fool with her hair. Between graduate school, work, the baby, room mom, and hair it's getting real crazy around here. M1 does not like to get her hair braided at the salon because of the time committment. However, if she gets the kinky twists at the end of this month, they can carry her until the end of April. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: