Monday, February 4, 2008

My Favorite Twisting Product

Okay, so you probably have figured out by now that I love the Organic Root Stimulator line of products. If you are doing the two strand twists, I highly recommend using the ORS Lock & Twist Gel. It is so not like a gel. It doesn't make the hair hard or flake up. It makes the twists smooth and shiny, provided it's used on clean hair. Just fyi, most products only work as advertised when they are used on clean hair. I had forgotten how good this stuff was when I ran across it under my sink while looking for cotton balls! So, the ORS lock and twist gel is back in the rotation.

On another note, I was reading a concern about thinning edges on another site. It stirred my memory to yet another great ORS product. During M1's relaxed days, her hair did thin out around the edges considerably. I ended up trying the Fertilizing Temple Balm from ORS and it worked like a charm. The ORS website offers "free" samples, however there is a shipping fee of $1 for every 2 products. I sincerely hope I don't turn you into the product junkie that I am. Until the next time, *two fingaz*

No comments: