Thursday, February 14, 2008

Productivity

Wonder of wonders!!! I ended up washing M1's hair last night. I could not take the fuzz anymore. It actually turned out pretty cute. I will post pixs later. She got compliments from her little friends at school. I know she thought she was cute cause she was all scrubbing her face and putting on lotion and lip gloss this morning. (out of character for my little tom-boy) I'm thinking of cutting off the rest of her "texturlaxer" during spring break, but I don't know if she can handle hair that short. It would be about 5 inches long. I still have time to decide. She has a short patch in the front where her "texturlaxed" hair popped off at the line of demarcation. Her little natural sprig is so soft and cute. It was a terror detangling the permed ends last night. If I don't chop in March, it will be my first project for summer vacation! That's all for now. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: