Monday, March 31, 2008

What's Good?

Okay, so I have been complaining about my hair feeling dry for the past few weeks. I have ran across a little low budget goodness. My sister has long been telling me about "Cantu" hair products. As I was browsing through Wally World last Sunday, I decided to try some of it. I bought the Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner. It smells wonderful and actually made my hair soft. I will report back whether or not it produces build up or not. The first ingredient is water and the second one is Shea Butter. Supposedly the 1st five ingredients are what a product contains the most. It doesn't have mineral oil, petroleum, or any of the -cones. Sounds like it should be a good little product. I am going to wash my hair and try it on product free hair and see what that's like. Gotta go, buh-bye!

No comments: